The ultimate school experience
BOUNCE is a sports facility that harnesses the ‘rebound and proprioception benefits’ of trampoline use to deliver a unique challenge and adventure experience.
BOUNCE Inc and Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER) have formed an exciting new alliance to deliver teaching resources that will enrich the delivery of the Australian Curriculum HPE. The resource will enable teachers and BOUNCE venues to make the most of the BOUNCE state-of-the-art facilities and forge a partnership of their own.
The resources have been designed by some of the most experienced health and physical education writers in Australia for both school teachers and specialist HPE teachers. They are resources that encourage joint delivery by teachers and BOUNCE trained and experienced instructors.
We hope the BOUNCE ED program will be a useful tool for teachers and a fun and positive development experience for students.
BOUNCE SCHOOL PROGRAMS
BOUNCE is a safe and secure “trampoline universe” with over 80 interconnected trampolines, offering participants an opportunity to experience the feelings of exhilaration, freedom, challenge, adventure and accomplishment in a unique educational setting.
- For student learning in health and physical education they offer a unique environment for encouraging participation, developing skills and growing confidence.
- A rebound activity conducted in a safe and secure indoor trampoline park
- An activity that makes use of space for movement unlike other activities
- A genuine, progressive, developmental learning experience involving knowledge, understanding and skill.
- Presented in a fun, safe, socially stimulating environment
- An explicit learning opportunity about movement and health knowledge
- Strongly linked to the five propositions of learning outlined in the Australian Curriculum – HPE
- A pathway to more advanced involvement in Trampoline Gymnastics (a recognised Olympic sport)
- BOUNCE is an approved vendor under Quality Education Fund Hong Kong (QEF) which allow school to reimburse expenses from government
BOUNCE ED comprises 4 levels with 24 lessons. Each level consists of 6 lessons and each lesson is 60 minutes
Flexible delivery options, from 3 sessions to term long programs
A trained referee will run the lesson with support from teachers
Basic skills, sequences and progressions with series of fun warm-up activities
Suggested movement variations and combination to increase challenge
A BOUNCE certificate of completion is also provided for each stage
Min. 10 participants
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
60 minutes per lesson
A trained referee will host the experience – maximising fun whilst enforcing safety
Lesson focus is about fun and participation
Minimum 10 participants
30 minutes introduction session is compulsory for the first time jumpers. Then, schools can choose to take 1 session, multiple sessions or the entire 5 sessions. Each session is 30 minutes
SAFETY & THE ATPA
BOUNCE staff look after everyone who comes through the door and the safety of students and staff is top priority. BOUNCE has a safety accreditation with the ATPA (Australian Trampoline Parks Association)
governing body. ATPA exists to drive safety and compliance in the industry. BOUNCE is a founding and accredited APTA Australian member.
- BOUNCE has been carefully designed to minimise the risk of injury to jumpers
- All equipment is custom built for BOUNCE ensuring no parts of the trampoline frames or springs are
- contactable when bouncing
- The equipment has been built for ground level access mitigating the possibility from falling from a height and removing the risk associated with traditional backyard trampolines
- BOUNCE staff enforce safety guidelines that focus on keeping jumpers within their limits
- BOUNCE uses 50 mm thick padding over all metal bars and springs
- BOUNCE conducts regular checks of all trampolines and equipment to ensure all are working safe and
- clear of any obstructions
- A study by NASA found that 10 minutes bouncing on
a trampoline is a better cardiovascular workout than 30 minutes of running
- Trampolining is a great cardiovascular workout that quickens the pulse and works several muscle groups at once
- Rebound exercise burns more calories of running
Makes you happy
- Helps combat anxiety and stress
- Stimulates brain cells and releases endorphins
- Improves mood and sleeping patterns
- Influences positive emotional responses
Sharpens your mind
- Helps to increase the circulation of oxygen around the body,
increasing alertness and improving mental performance
The best detox
- Helps stimulate flow around the lymphatic system to rid thebody of toxins that can make you feel sluggish
Strengthen your bones
- Enhances your motor skills and can help to build bone density
- Help improve muscle toningand cardiovascular fitness
- Helps improve your balance and coordination
- A jumper’s vertical acceleration and deceleration is absorbed by the trampoline mat, taking up 80% of the shock
- Regular activity can help improve posture and general muscle health
Kids don’t realise they’re exercising
- Regular jumping improves fitness and reduces levels of childhood obesity
- Builds confidence as kids performmoves that can’t be achieved on the ground
Trampolining is for everyone
- The trampoline mat, takes up to 80% of the shock meaning pretty much anyone can get invovled
Download Full School Programs in PDF
Wants some more info? Feel free to give us a buzz on 2556 9555 or drop in some details below and our school programs team will get in touch with you.