Bounce kicks off the New Year with a fun filled and exciting month offering a number of promotions for the Year of the Monkey!
180HKD Double Hour Jumping Offer
During the Month of February (Monday to Friday only, exclude Public Holiday) Bounce will also be offering the special rate of $180 for two hours (original price HK$150 per hour) of jumping and including socks.
Book online now (look for the Monkey Mayhem )Book Now!
Pun Choi Party for 10 Pax
Encouraging its customers to join in the celebrations Bounce is offering a special CNY Spring Package featuring Pun Choi (basin dish) for 10 people with admission for 10 jumpers including Bounce socks for a 1 hour un-hosted session, plus 45 minutes usage of a party room for the very special price of $2880. For customers who book before the 31st January, Bounce will include special Laisee with a gift inside.
Spot the Monkey!
Throughout the month the CNY Bounce Monkey will be let loose to engage and entertain its customers. Spot the Monkey and take a selfie with it then upload on Facebook with the #bounceinchk for the chance to win BEST PHOTO and receive great prizes.
Complimentary Special Edition Lai See Pack
Customer who purchase ‘Family Session’ (HK$450: 4 Jumpers, maximum 2 adults) can receive a FREE Lai See pack (set of 4), this can be collected at the counter and will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
Do you want to be a part of the Bounce Revolution?
We are hiring now!
With our first venue opened in Hong Kong, we’re on the hunt for superstars who are ready to leap into something life changing, to live and breathe a powerful working culture that drives the evolution of the BOUNCE experience.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with below Responsibilities & Requirements
- Establish a strong and clear sense of brand integrity at every touchpoint with the key audience groups, being:
- BOUNCE staff
- Relevant media
- Priority customer group A – mums / families
- Priority customer group B – cool teenage crowd
- Ensure all digital marketing initiatives are committed to engaging consumers and driving traffic to venues while maintaining brand consistency.
Social Media and Content Development
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager to create engaging content for use across all online mediums (aiming for 80% video), including:
- Shooting video / photography
- Re-purposing existing content
- Discovering and re-creating external content which is on-brand.
- Help to create and localise on-brand marketing collaterals include event posters, flyers, and ad-hoc marketing material preparations.
Website and EDM
- Help to create EDM and distribute under Digital Marketing Manager’s instruction/plan.
- Assist to develop EDM database
Values, Behaviours & Leadership
- Demonstrate visible, collaborative and team-focussed leadership, living the BOUNCE values and encouraging all team members to do the same.
- Positively maintain the BOUNCE culture through direct and indirect action, within the office team, throughout venues and across all external communication.
- Take every opportunity to promote the BOUNCE Vision, Values and Culture both internally and externally.
Skills & Experience Required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience working with a variety of social media channels, as well as exemplary written, spelling and grammar skills and a strong attention to detail.
They will be creative and technically savvy, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
Specific skillsets will include:
- Sound knowledge in marketing across various social channels a plus
- Ability to use editing software to develop content, eg Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier is essential.
- Experience with web development a plus.
- Experience with email marketing services a plus
- Excellent English/Chinese oral and written communication skills
- Immediate available is preferred
Experience with youth, sports or other relevant lifestyle brands is preferred and tertiary qualifications in Marketing are preferred but not essential.
If you want to work for people who make you feel motivated, developed and appreciated, then we’d love to hear from you.
What are you waiting for! Can’t wait to meet you!
Quickly send us a video & your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are right for the Bounce crew.